Monday, February 11, 2008

Living Frenzy.



Someone has asked me to compile a list of everyone that I have been on trips to Mexico with over the last 13 years. I have a decent idea who went but there are some from way back that I am struggling to remember. This is trip number 15 for me and I still get excited for the journey every time. Waiting and anticipating how the team will coalesce, wondering if there will be and van break downs (there has only been three that I can remember) Wondering about the new family that we get to meet and build a home for and start a long-term relationship with. Wondering how Chila is, and Pati and her kids and Pastor Miguel, and Pastor Elias and Maria his wife. Then there is Kate Cummings who went to Mexico a couple of times and now is an intern for YouthWorks at site number one in Juarez, the exact place where we served for a number of years. There are many relationships that get to be rekindled in just a few days. But until then there is much to do. You may not hear from me from this tornado again for a while, but thanks for caring!


2 comments:

Jennifer D. said...

Life is crazy right now, isn't it?!? When you get back, your little grandson will be one. Can you believe it? Be safe! See you tonight!

Dave W said...

Go man,go! Soon we will have to call you Pedro! Wish I was going with ya bro. Jesus will shine in Mexico! Lives will change and children will grow. So much to do, so many seeds to sow. God loves what your doing in Mexico.